Indy Arms Company Return and Exchange
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will return and or exchange your investment. Indy Arms Company has a 30 day return policy on every item except firearms, ammunition, special orders and reloading supplies (powder, bullets, primers).
All firearm sales are final. If the firearm fails to perform with in 30 calendar days of purchase, please bring the firearm into the store and we will be happy to evaluate the firearm. Indy Arms Company will assist the customer in working with the manufacture to return or repair the firearm.
Return Policy Procedures
- Items must have been purchased at Indy Arms Company within 30 days and a valid receipt must be presented.
- Items must be returned in original packaging and must contain all original equipment and or parts.
- Items with damaged or wear will not be eligible for return. It will be at the discretion of management if items with damage and or wear will be allowed to be returned.
Exchange Policy Procedures
- Items being exchanged must match exact product being exchanged – matching product and sku. If the desired items are out of stock a merchandise credit in the form of an Indy Arms Company gift card will be issued.
Without a Receipt
- Items returned without a receipt will be processed at the lowest sale price plus applicable sales tax. Such items may be exchanged for the same product or returned for merchandise credit in the form of an Indy Arms Company gift card.
Customers having firearms transferred to a dealer will have five calendar days to verify that the product meets their expectation prior to transferring the product from the dealer. Customer not satisfied with the product will need to make return shipping and transfer arrangements with the firearms dealer and call Indy Arms Company for a RMA at the Customers expense.